Collection of Information
- You are not required to provide personal data to visit our web portal and our mobile applications.
However, you may be required to provide specific personal information if you submit requests, access services provided by BCRP through these means, or participate in events promoted by BCRP, among other cases. Such information may include data such as name, identity document number, email address, and telephone number. In addition to this, when the nature of a request requires other personal data, BCRP may also require that you provide this information as long as it is strictly necessary.
- Filling the forms that our web portal or mobile applications require for the purposes of submitting requests, accessing services or participating in events promoted by BCRP, represents users’ express consent that their personal data may be collected and treated for the specific purposes for which they were provided.
Responsibility for the information provided
- Users are responsible for the truthfulness, completeness, accuracy, correctness and validity of the personal data supplied and that corresponding to users’ true identity.
- Any type of direct and indirect damage or loss arising for BCRP or for third parties as a consequence of the partial or total breach of the obligation referred to in the previous paragraph will be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user who provided the information.
- The personal data supplied will be processed only for the specific purpose for which it was provided.
- The BCRP will not share or transfer any personal data of the user to third parties without the prior and express consent of the latter, except when such communication is required by current legislation, by court order, or by a competent authority.
- The BCRP web portal and its mobile applications may offer links to access other web pages that are not part of them. It is the user's responsibility to review the privacy policies on those web pages to verify the level of protection of their personal data in such environments, which is beyond the responsibility of BCRP.
Exercise of ARCO rights
- Users may exercise their rights to Information, Access, Rectification, Cancellation, Revocation, Opposition, etc. (ARCO) to the use of their personal data, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, Law No. 29733. Thus, users have the right, among others, to access their personal information, to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to revoke their consent for the treatment thereof; likewise, they may request the deletion of their data or oppose their treatment, even when these are no longer necessary for the purposes that motivated their collection.
To download the ARCO Rights Attention Request form, click here.
- The request will be processed within the timeframe established in the regulations for the protection of personal data.